Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AtomAction

Questions about regimen

I recently found this site, have been struggling with acne for about 5 years now, and am hopeful to try this out. I just had a couple of questions about the regimen.

For the face, is it okay to use the cleanser in the shower? I generally wash my face after I wash my hair in the shower, it's just easier that way and saves time, would this affect the regimen at all?

Also, for the body acne regimen, I don't see anything about a moisturizer.. what are peoples experiences with using one on the body after the cleanser, BP, and AHA? Will it affect the treatment? The skin on my shoulders/upper back tends to get pretty dry during the winter.

Also, with the Acne.org moisturizer, is it for the face only or good to use on the rest of the body too? Particularly the hands. If not, what do you recommend for the body/hands?

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions.

Edited by AtomAction

Welcome to Acne.org, AtomAction! : )

Washing your face in the shower is totally fine.

For the Body Acne Regimen, if you're using Dan's AHA, that should help with the dryness, since Dan formulated it to be moisturizing.

I've never used the Acne.org moisturizer, though, so I can't really offer any advice on your last question. : P

Thanks C'est! Good to know.

Does anyone have experience with using the acne.org moisturizer on the body? Is it good for the hands? If not, have any good suggestions for the body/hands?

Edited by AtomAction