Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItsToday

No irritation at all??

I recently started the acne.org regimen using the drugstore products Dave recommends, including organic jojoba oil. The only one I couldn't find was the Neutrogena On The Spot, which I replaced with Spectro Acnecare for Sensitive Skin, which is 2.5%.

I've experienced no irritation from these products, though, for the entire week. Is this normal?

Edited by ItsToday

For some people, the dryness can take a while to present itself. So just take things slowly, and see how it goes. If you start to get dry and flaky in a few days or whatever, just be sure to moisturize enough, and tough it out. If you don't get very dry, well, consider it a pleasant surprise! : )

Im almost one month into the regimen, and i have yet to experience any redness and/or flaking. So im guessing some people just don't experience the initial negative 'side effects' of BP.

I'm on my fourth day now, and do have itches and a dry face :P It's not so bad, except that I have some razorburn on my neck, which is making things worse. So coun't yourself lucky, and I hope you don't get it :)

Edited by Enry

I'm fourth day in and it's going well, I love the feel of Dan's products, they're nice to use. No redness/flakiness so far. Hope it stays this way!