Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GtfoAcne

Help me beat my acne

Hey all I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right forum.. But I was wondering, what products do you guys recommend me to use to help me clear my face? Right now I'm using ACV and AHA for acne treatment every morning and night since a while now. Though my skin doesn't seem to be improving at all.

Thanks for the help.

post-112390-1254287670_thumb.jpg

post-112390-1254287681_thumb.jpg

post-112390-1254287670_thumb.jpg

post-112390-1254287681_thumb.jpg

Hey are those still active acne or is it just flat coloured spots? Because if you have active acne, then you should try to stop those first before dealing with the flat red coloured areas

Hey are those still active acne or is it just flat coloured spots? Because if you have active acne, then you should try to stop those first before dealing with the flat red coloured areas

I still have one or two tiny pimples on my face, but the rest are flat coloured spots.

Thanks for the reply, any more is appreciated.

Unfortunately time is the best solution to red marks.

AHA might make it go a bit faster, but it'll probably take months regardless. D:

if they're new... the fastest thing that works for me is neosporin on a bandaid a few nights in a row. definitely gets lighter within a matter of days. i'd recommend the cream versus the ointment, though.

I know you are already using AHA, but I've had a lot of success with glycolic acid (smallest AHA). It has been faiding my red marks pretty fast.

I know you are already using AHA, but I've had a lot of success with glycolic acid (smallest AHA). It has been faiding my red marks pretty fast.

What you you mean "smallest AHA?" Glycolic acid peels may be a bit harsh.