Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

I officially declare myself the acne.org ghost

It's like I'm invisible or something...the majority of my posts here are completely ignored. It actually kind of makes me depressed, especially when I put in lots of effort to go and help and individual only for them to disregard my post.

Yoshi, of your last forty threads, only five have received no responses. And of those five, three are practically brand new, having been posted in the past twenty six hours.

Not every thread or post is going to get a bunch of responses. (Although many of your threads have more than ten, or even twenty, responses.)

Just take it easy.

:think: Are you sure you're a ghost now? Because being a ghost, i think it would be rather hard to use a computer. So even though you are possibly a ghost, atleast you're a tech savvy ghost...so its not all bad. You should probably try to find maybe an online video game to spend your time so you can still communicate with the rest of the world. I can't believe im actually talking to a ghost... By the way I understand because i was a ghost for halloween a few years back, and i know how hard it is. I figured ghosts dont wear close right...so i just painted my body white, i looked just like a ghost. When i got to trick or treating later i would knock on the doors and people would just stare, and shut the door quickly, or they would scream or faint ( i figure those ones have some sort of ghost seeing abilitys, or they could sense my presence and they figured i was an evil ghost) I just want to assure you all that i was not an evil ghost, more like a casper type ghost, you know...a friendly ghost. Basically all im trying to say is sometimes being a ghost makes you crave pasta, or just carbs. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Yoshi I read your posts and feel for you. Sometimes I just have nothing of benefit to contribute to your threads but wish I did. I hate the problems we are going through and I dont know, lets see where we end up.

Guest Chrisâ„¢
Yoshi I read your posts and feel for you. Sometimes I just have nothing of benefit to contribute to your threads but wish I did. I hate the problems we are going through and I dont know, lets see where we end up.

Ditto.

Sometimes I read posts and don't think I can offer any support to the person so I don't post, some people are better at it than others and those people usually will post on your threads :D

Sometimes I read posts and don't think I can offer any support to the person so I don't post, some people are better at it than others and those people usually will post on your threads :D

^Same thing happens to me. I've read your posts before yoshi and it's not that people are trying to be rude, they just might not have anything to add to the topic you bring up. Alot of times other posts already say what I feel about the subject so I don't feel the need to respond with the same answer.

There's not a single person on here I respond to more or less because of their name. Sorry if it seems that way.