Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

skin bio's site says AHA should be used at the opposite end of the days as a copper product, but the instructions in the facial regeneration say to apply the LacSal (high AHA), then Protect & Restore with High Retinol (with copper peptides) 30 minutes after. Is this correct?

If I do at-home microdermabrasion containing AHA twice a week, can I apply CP serum or protect & restore with high retinol after that? which copper product would be best after microdermabrasion?

I was on Benzaclin and Retin-A for the longest time, but should I forgo these 2 products now? can protect & restore with High Retinol replace Retin-A, or is the concentration of retinol much different?

dont mean to be obnoxious but im going to post this on multiple forums because i have a feeling some people who can answer my questions only visit particular ones. thanks!

I have tried CP and it doesn't do anything for me but smell bad. I can tolerate the smell, but it just doesn't do shit. I still have a bottle of it.

can protect & restore with High Retinol replace Retin-A, or is the concentration of retinol much different?

Retinol is just another name for vitamin A. I've always suspected that many commercial skin products contain retinol (vitamin A) just for the purpose of fooling unwitting consumers into thinking that they're getting Retin-A, which is obviously not the case.