Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryan10

What exactly does AHA do?

would I want to use it if I wanted to kill a few pimples? I always get a few on my chin, but i have cleared up a lot so its ok. But would aha solve this problem of the few pimples?

Like basically i have clear skin but I do have a few whiteheads that come and go. I have never had skin with abolsutly no pimples, people say they dont notice the few pimples but i do. Im just wondering if aha is the "missing" step to my quest for complete clear skin and not just very improved good skin.

I like where my skin is so I dont wanna use AHA and receive a bad breakout which is why im afraid to try it to clear up a few

Edited by ryan10

would I want to use it if I wanted to kill a few pimples? I always get a few on my chin, but i have cleared up a lot so its ok. But would aha solve this problem of the few pimples?

Like basically i have clear skin but I do have a few whiteheads that come and go. I have never had skin with abolsutly no pimples, people say they dont notice the few pimples but i do. Im just wondering if aha is the "missing" step to my quest for complete clear skin and not just very improved good skin.

I like where my skin is so I dont wanna use AHA and receive a bad breakout which is why im afraid to try it to clear up a few

Well when i used it as a spot treatment only on a blemish area that was not a pimple yet, it made it come to a head over night but did not heal it for me. I thought catching it in the blemish stage would be early enough but i guess not. I had one on my forearm that was already a pimple that i put it on and it dried it up but it took about 4or5 days after 2 applications for it to finally heal. I myself think benzaclin that i have does just as good if not better for spot treatment on pimples.