Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everybody :)

ino this isnt about acne or anything like that but i dont think i get better or nicer responces from anywhere else than on here so thats why ime posting this on here ;)

i broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago however i really carnt seem to get over her. she was honestly the best thing that ever happned to me. now we still talk an are find around all our other friends but i still like her so i dont know what to do. the other day i got told by another 2 girls that she still likes me but i dont really belive them tbh :(. just really looking for advice on what to do about her and should i tell her that i still like her ??

much thanks :D

hi. I think that you should tell her how you feel BUT try to lower your expectation when it comes to her response. At least if you tell her how you really feel then you can tell yourself that you've tried even if the result is not what you wanted. If she really doesn't like you anymore then all you can do is respect that and give yourself a chance to date and meet other people. Keep in mind that if "Faith" wants you to be together forever then NOTHING will ever stop that. Goodluck

If you're young you'll realize they all feel special at the time and you won't really get over her until you find another one. There's a reason you guys broke up in the first place. Find another girl and you'll forget about the one before her.

I know exactly how you feel bud. I was in a relationship for 2-3 years with a girl and it was an amazing and trying 2-3 years but it was wrong on my part. It was wrong of me to persue a relationship with someone that didn't have the same spiritual values as me and i'll have to live with that decision for the rest of my life. When we officall broke up, she later told me she still had feelings for me and In all honestly, to this day a part of me still remembers her to. But remember, feelings are deceptive; They can help us understand problems but they can also create the problems in our lives.

Why did you guys break up in the first place? The sad thing is today, young people especially start a relationship and end it in the same breath or though it seems like it. We base relationships to much about feeling and not on the objective and that is finding the person you'll spend the rest of your life and "Stay" committed. A lot of times, if the two people don't really know if the relationship is offically over and kind of drift apart; Then, theirs usually feelings of uncertainty or one of no closure. Those are usually the relationships that carry the strongest feelings or emoutions.

It's really hard to answer your situation, without knowing the history of the relationship; Offcourse, we'd only be getting your side of the story and not hers. I wouldn't be calling you a liar but sometimes, when we go through relationship that don't work out, we tend to be alittle bias about what actually transpired.

thanks guys for all ure replys ;) we broke up because she thought i was texting some other girl an going to leave her for her but i can honestly say 110% i really wasnt. i found out today though off one of our friends that she still likes me:) but because she feels i was the reason we split up she thinks that i should be making the effort to get us back together wich is fair enough. so ive been told to hurry up and talk to her or it will be too late. what should i say though ??

thanks !

I've moved this thread to the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne board.

In the future, though, please wait until you've reached Veteran Member status and have Lounge access to post non-acne/treatment related threads.