Find results in...
Charlie1206

Should i use proactiv and duac together is that good to do

which is better   

3 members have voted

1. 1. proactiv or duac

• proaciv
    • duac

ok do i use proactiv before but it wasn't working as good as i would have like , so i switched to duac . its working ok on my cheeks but my forehead is still kinda bad , plus i have huge pores . when i was using proativ my face was clear but onlt clear some months then other months it would be awful , but my skin looked flawless . with duac my skin looks so dry even if i put lotion on and i have huge open pores ..l i was thinking about using proactiv in the morning and duac in the night .. anyone who uses proactiv and duac please let me know Edited by Charlie1206

Duac is a combo of antibiotic (clindamycin 1%) and benzoyl peroxide (5%). That concentration of BP is only available from a doctor, and the antibiotic helps with inflammation.

Proactive has 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

The Duac will likely be more effective... and it's redundant to use both products together.

If you want to add an over the counter product to your regimen, you're probably better off with an AHA or BHA exfoliant instead of the proactive.