Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chloe_1

Best concealer for red marks available in the UK?

Hi, I've been doing some searching on the forum for concealers to hide red marks left over from acne, and ones that won't cause more breakouts. However the only ones I can find are only available in the USA, not the UK.

I've been particularly interested in the green concealers to neutralise the red, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them, thanks :)

I've been particularly interested in the green concealers to neutralise the red, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them, thanks :)

Green works well for covering up large areas of red marks (as an example Rosacea).

Everyone always says to use for green for acne, but growing up, whenever I used it, it just didn't look right. Maybe it was user error :shrug:

A couple of years ago I tried a concealer by Sheer Cover that had a salmon coloring in it and that stuff seemed to work on everything--under eye circles & pigmented scars.

Just looking at the color online, the cover-up cream WelshLad mentioned looks like it would work.

I've been wanting to try Benefit Erase paste but I'm unsure about the ingredients.

you could try dermablend by vichy. it doesn't make your face look flaky or mask-like and it stays on well for a whole day.

Hi, I've been doing some searching on the forum for concealers to hide red marks left over from acne, and ones that won't cause more breakouts. However the only ones I can find are only available in the USA, not the UK.

you could try dermablend by vichy. it doesn't make your face look flaky or mask-like and it stays on well for a whole day.

I tried to purchase dermablend a while back after undergoing surgery to remove a slash, but they had no sample kits so i didn't know my colour match :(

Where did you purchase yours ?