Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarsruinlife

Share your regimen

Guys please your best regimen that you are on and that works best for you.

Currently my regimen:

Type of scars: rolling, ice pick, box, rough texture, enlarged pores and brown and red marks

Morning Face wash with dove soap. Then i apply a gel named Hexilac for scars , 1000 mg vitamin c tablet, evening same regimen. Thanks

I have hyperpigmentation (red and brown scars).

However, its not as severe as "ice pick" scars.

I use a line by Aveeno called Positively Radiant. The line consists of a Daily Scrub (gentle enough to use everyday and night.) As well as a cleanser. go to aveeno.com to check some of the products out, you may find some of them useful =)

As for the "ice pick" scars, I recommend using Camellia Oil. It will act as a "filler" to make the texture and appearance of the deep scar tissue smooth and plump. This will take up to a couple of months however. As for the brown spots, I would like to start using the lemon treatment. I will start this in a couple of days. But that is the natural way to lighten and brighten the scars. The most important thing is, to wear sunscreen! Slather it on your face before you go outside. Preferably a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, as to not let the sun penetrate the scar tissue making them even more dark and stubborn. If you have any further questions, I'm here =) Good Luck.