Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryan10

Hate Dry Skin? Listen to what i do in between a step that kees dryness away!

Latly under my chin gets really dry and the moisturizer(eucerin) helps but its still dry. One day after step 1 the cleansing I waited the 5 minutes and went to the mirror for the BP and saw my skin was dry normally i'd still apply the BP but one day I decided to just run water over my face, pat it with a towel and then apply the BP. Right after applying BP I would put some moisturizer under my chin basically the neck area(I don't use BP there so nothing needs to absorb so it was fine to get rid of dryness) but don't put it on where the BP is because that has to absorb. I would then wait my normal 12 minutes then go do the moisturizing step. I applied the moisturizer the exact same way and still put it under my neck even though some was already applied there.

Ever since this day which has been a week my skin really isn't dry at all, sure it is in between steps 2 and 3 but now my moisturizer really does its job all because I don't apply BP to dry skin and do an extra wash with plain cold water and now I'm dry skin free!

ouch, that hurts my eyes to read. Edit in some punctuation? but thanks for the tip... not sure if i understood it right though.

Heres an easier way to understand

apply face wash in shower.

wait 5 minutes

come to sink splash face with water and dry

apply BP

wait 10 minutes

apply moisturizer

just that little splash of water before the BP has helped me