Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kiutiboi

Apple Cider Vinegar and Moisturizing?

I think moisturizing and exfoliation (Apple Cider Vinegar Method) are two things that must go along.

Several times i ve noticed that if i only exfoliate my skin , it will undoubtly get irritated.

I ve been researching in this website and finally i decided to get Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer.

I wont definitely use it at mornings , my face would look greasy.So that leaves only an option: use it at night which is time when i use apple cider vinegar.

Does anyone include mixing apple cider vinegar and moisturizing in his/her night routine?

How do you use it? You first apply apple cider vinegar and then moisturizing? or all the way back?

Can anyone recommend a moisturizer? I d prefer natural moisturizers like some kind of aloe , i dont like sticking to a specific brand of mositurizer?

I heard of eucerin moisturizer but i know it has AHA acids which Apple Cider Vinegar already contains.

Thank you for your advice.

Kiutiboi

I agree that after you exfoliate, it's generally a good idea to use a light, non-irritating moisturizer. I do a weekly lactic acid peel and follow it up with this moisturizer by Paula's Choice:

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/product.a...C340&PAGETYPE=S

I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin and this moisturizer is non-irritating to me.

I also use ReFine Serum, but I don't use it after my lactic acid because it's a bit more potent in terms of ingredients. You can search this site and a thread about ReFine should come up. smile.gif