Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mickyward

I don't think stress had to do anything with health

I was so stressed eating a health diet, 2 days ago I just said "Fuck it". I put on some nice music, went to KFC, Mcdonalds, Pizza Hut (I was deprived of my fast food! LOL). Relaxed, watched a few movies, went to a friends house.

My health deteriorated. Stress is not pleasant, but it's not the cause of all these health problems that people blame on EVERYTHING.

Remember, I was feeling better and my acne was going away when I was eating the raw vegan diet.

Your health probably deteriorated because of the sudden shift from good food to junk. If you had continued a healthy diet and relaxed in other ways, you probably would have felt fine.

Chronic stress can certainly affect your health, and it takes much more than one day of relaxation to fix it.

Edited by QuirkyPixy

Your post really makes no sense... you are saying that even when you were stressed with eating healthfully, your skin was clearing. Then you ate KFC, McDonalds, AND pizza hut, and your health deteriorated, and you are surprised by this how?

Why couldn't you have done the other anti-stress stuff such as listen to music, hang out with friends etc and skipped the fast "food" bingeing? I am not sure what your overall point is? Stress is important in health, but probably not as important in eating healthfully and avoiding shit food...

Stress has a big impact on your body and health. But I'm wondering why you were so stressed about your diet?

Don't let that stress you out, enjoy it. When I sit down and eat a crunchy carrot, a peach or pear I savor it and think of how tasty it is. Honestly, if I eat a lot of jumk food it makes me feel icky and gross.

Don't let your diet stress you, remember food is only fuel, it has no real power over you :lol:

stress or cortisol and adrenaline effect alot of bodily processes especially the immune system, depth of sleep(probably #1 for health) and overall healing.

see i gave 3 reasons, that means its true. j/k.

for real though just ask some scientists, i personally believe that the relationship between stress hormones and deep sleep to be the greatest factor to health that there is. sleep is supposedly where we renew ourselve and repair ourselves, and that feels to be true as i can prove it when i skip a nights sleep, which i never do on purpose.

Yeah, I can't follow your thinking (or writing) either.

But stress absolutely does affect health and acne. And de-stressing doesn't require binging on junk food, and healthy eating isn't stressful.

I agree, your post makes no sense.

Either way, stress is a bodily reaction. Only a small part of it is mental. So there's really no room for opinions. It's just plain and simple fact that it affects your health.

Edited by CelloIsLove

Yeah, them guys on death row or doing 50 years in jail really have a lot of acne. Don't forget about all the slaves in the slavery days of U.S.A., I'm sure white people hated them because they had acne. Hey, don't forget about all them peoples in 3rd world countries working 18 hours a day just enough to not die of starvation, they have pimple faces, eww gross...

How would you know, though? You personally, because as far as I'm aware, there is no cure for acne, how would you know? So wise and intelligent, tell me, Mr.Wise, tell me everything, ENLIGHTEN ME! Enlighten the whole world.

Fuck what was told to you in a textbook you fucking sheep.

It doesn't matter the bullshit you say, I used to have breakouts and really bad acne all the time when I ate certain foods, my health was real bad. It got better, got slightly worse when I went to fast food. I'm happy as hell right now, though.

Ok you Coloroda, wherever da fuck you from, faggot. I was stressed all the time when I was eating healthy and I'm happy as hell when I'm eating KFC and shit. But because of the added calories or whatever, it seemed like it was blocking my arteries fucking me up.

And that food was messed up, I was on the diet for like 3 months, I was eating like a piece of shit, I mean I was at some friends house, doing shit, reading, fighting on the streets and listennin to some nice music, but the food is seriously fucked up. No one wants to eat lettuce or some crap, I'd rather eat nothing then lettuce.

and ill break your fuckin neck windowvista, dont tell me whats stressful and whats not, eating pizzas, fried chicken and all that shit is the way to live, not eating lettuce

so i guess one of my stress factors and issues i had when eatin shit like tomatoes and shit, i guess that was a magical fairy and I was just dreaming when I ate the fried chicken and felt instantly better.

lame mothafuckas

There's definitely a connection. Even if it doesn't help you skin, I think it's pretty easy to feel the detrimental effects of stress on your body.

Edited by CharlesV