Notifications
Clear all

This cream is new to the market. It works, scientifically

MemberMember
(@ruhs)

Posted : 09/27/2009 9:50 pm

This is from the web page that talks about how it works (removed)

Brown spots

Melanocyte cells produce the skin's natural pigment, melanin. Localized proliferation causes hyper-pigmentation, or brown spots. People also call these "age spots" or "liver spots."

InviCible lightens hyper-pigmented lesions like brown spots, dark scars and acne blemishes:

* The Vitamin C complex helps to inhibit melanocoytes and decrease melanin production by 80%.

* ProBiosyn-4a helps disperse excess melanin and speed up skin renewal.

Acne scars

Acne occurs when the bodyas sebaceous follicles plug up with bacteria and dead skin cells. The inflammatory response leads to skin injury and scarring. Fresh spots typically settle down to form flat, reddish lesions called maculae. These can leave dark lesions that "mark the spot." Some people develop a permanent acne scar.

Vitamin C and other treatments that stimulate healthy collagen production improve acne scarring. Anti-inflammatory ingredients like Aloe Vera and Licorice (stearyl glycyrrhetinate) limit acne flare-ups. InviCible's all-natural scar minimizing complex, ProBiosyn-4a, contains both of these ingredients. InviCible helps improve mild acne, helps to get rid of acne scars and lightens acne-related dark pigmentation.

MemberMember
(@imperial)

Posted : 09/29/2009 2:47 am

have you used this?

MemberMember
(@ruhs)

Posted : 10/12/2009 11:06 pm

Absolutely. I think it's great and a some friend who've used it too agree!

MemberMember
(@raygunpk)

Posted : 10/15/2009 5:53 pm

Interesting, but very pricey.

MemberMember
(@ruhs)

Posted : 10/15/2009 8:00 pm

I agree. It is sort of expensive. But, if you research other creams with the same ingredients, it's less pricey. Plus, it works. I figured I'd rather pay $80 or $60 for something that works than $20 or $30 for something that doesn't.

MemberMember
(@ccasey)

Posted : 10/15/2009 10:32 pm

let me guess, you dont have before/after pics. called it.

MemberMember
(@ruhs)

Posted : 10/15/2009 11:10 pm

I don't have pix, but they have some on their site. I feel a little on the spot. Maybe I've been too enthusiastic about endorsing this product.... If you prefer Mederma or ScarGuard or any of the other of dozens products, hey! more power to you. I'm trying to help...

MemberMember
(@anna66)

Posted : 10/18/2009 6:59 pm

Have you REALLY actually used the stuff RUHS?

I'm glad I could find a post about it. This is the first one I've found. I just want to know why the stuff stings sometimes when you put it on. Its definately fading my brown spots but it stings a little if i put it on after washing my face.

It's not that bad but should I stop using it? I'd hate to because it's working. It's just that I haven't used anything else that stings before. Is it the vitamin c?

Anna

MemberMember
(@ruhs)

Posted : 10/19/2009 5:36 pm

I use it daily. It's great stuff. I notice some stinging when I put it on a fresh spot, but after a day or so, it goes away for me. I think it's the vitamin c.

MemberMember
(@jstyles)

Posted : 10/19/2009 6:24 pm

Sounds like an advertisement. Of course any site that is trying to sell products would provide before/after pictures. If the product works for you, then go right ahead, but I think I'll stick to my AHA products which works then any other product for me.

MemberMember
(@sgupta)

Posted : 03/14/2010 10:00 pm

Sounds like an advertisement. Of course any site that is trying to sell products would provide before/after pictures. If the product works for you, then go right ahead, but I think I'll stick to my AHA products which works then any other product for me.

Anyone else on the board tried this product?

MemberMember
(@yanagupta)

Posted : 01/25/2013 4:57 am

Yes, i've used it! I find it really good. Took a little longer to heal maybe because they were like more than a year old and were deep.