Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Billy'

Few more questions:

Ok so I have been on the Regimen for approximately a week and a half now and everything seems to be running along smoothly and I'm almost exactly going through what is stated on the "what to expect" page.

Question 1: Just recently there is this spot below my left eye that gets extremely red and burns real bad and stays red for hours (by hours I mean something like five hours) - just a small patch type deal. What could that possibly be? I have used Moisturizer on that area so it's not dried too much or anything like that. Should I avoid putting Bp on that area or what? I don't think I even want to use the Regimen before work tomorrow because having a huge red mark (it's VERY noticeable) is probably worse than a few pimples here and there :confused:.

Question 2: I know people ask this on a daily basis probably but what is a good moisturizer? My skin is very oily and sensitive and I don't like anything that will make me look wet after putting it on. At the moment I just bought a new bottle of Aveeno that supposedly helps with irritation but I don't know. I was looking to buy one that someone here suggested (Aveeno ultra calming or whatever) but was unable to find it at Wal*mart so didn't bother.

As always, help is appreciated.

The skin around your eyes is about ten times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it gets irritated much more easily. Avoid getting BP anywhere near your eyes.

The skin around your eyes is about ten times thinner than the skin on the rest of your face, so it gets irritated much more easily. Avoid getting BP anywhere near your eyes.

It's not the sensitive part under my eye but rather the bit by my cheek bone.