Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack Wang

Quick question regarding the Treatment

Hi there,

I've been using Acne.org BP treatment, and it's working very well, However, I do have a question that I would like to understand... if this question have already been asked then forgive my ignorance I'll be sure to have my eyes peeled next time.

After watching Dan's video demonstration of how to apply the BP, is it ok to apply it then spread it across the face and leave it for it to dry on its own? or is it best to keep rubbing the BP around until it becomes sticky and.. un-rubbable? which would give a better effect or rather which one would fully utilize the BP in the treatment, because I find that when you leave it to dry on your face, it kind of.. crusts your face (I apply three pumps of that), yet when you rub it in (like literally rub it in!) it feels better.

Cheers,

Jack

You're using three pumps of the BP? The Regimen actually only calls for two as the full amount.

; )

Anyway, you're supposed to apply the BP, then gently move it around until it absorbs; not just spread it on and let it dry. That way, the BP absorbs into your skin more, so it can do a better job of killing off the acne bacteria.

Don't really rub it, though. Be gentle. As Dan says, your fingers should barely be touching your skin. You just want to keep moving the BP around until it feels like it's mostly absorbed (until, like you said, it feels "sticky and un-rubbable").

Ah, thank you very much for clearing that up...

Yeah I am rubbing gently haha I added that for dramatic effect, haha. Erm. Right, two pumps ok, got it. I thought using three pumps would speed somethings up, I use to use 10% BP you see, so this is like... rubbing hair gel on my face, I feel nothing...

Thanks again!

Jack

Ah, thank you very much for clearing that up...

Yeah I am rubbing gently haha I added that for dramatic effect, haha. Erm. Right, two pumps ok, got it. I thought using three pumps would speed somethings up, I use to use 10% BP you see, so this is like... rubbing hair gel on my face, I feel nothing...

Thanks again!

Jack

How long have you been on The Regimen?

I always used this Regimen, but I always used 10% instead of the 2.5% treatment (I know Dan specifically stated that 10% won't work on the Regimen), due to the fact that ordering from U.S to U.K brings the price up to bonkers. Still, worked wonders, but I'd like it to be less dry and less flaky, and I think this 2.5% it's brilliantly taking care of that.

Oh, but with Dan's BP, like.. 3 days

Oh, but with Dan's BP, like.. 3 days

I remember Dan saying in a video that you don't need to rub BP in, just spread it around because it absorbs by itself.

Yeah that's what I was confused about.

Ah, so you're using the same amount of 2.5% BP as you were using of 10%?

I just wanted to make sure you didn't start using the full amount too fast. ; )