Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bennyb

questions about liver cleanse

I just got a liver cleanse that takes two weeks and i was wondering if i can still take my supplements while i am doing the cleanse. I also just started a anti candida diet a week ago and things are going great so i'm guessing this liver cleanse will help to kill the candida. The supplements that i take are chromium, resveratrol, zinc, a multivitamin w/o iodine, and selenium, so could i continue to take them while doing the 2 week liver cleanse?

Edited by bennyb

For real? U sure it was the Res.V? I looked into it a few weeks back because family members take it, I found that it was meant to aggravate acne..

m pretty sure. i started taking it around the time i started my anti candida diet and i have no active acne. It's been like a week and a half. so it could be a combination. anyways it's not breaking me out or anything and it's supposed to be a miracle drug for hair and what not so ima take it. But brenton b is also doing a study with res-v so check that out.

Also, can a liver cleanse cause you to break out? I am using a two week long liver cleanse program. I am clear now, so i am wondering if i will break out. Im thinking that it may cause me to break out because it's removing all of those toxins.