Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHY WONT IT JUST GO AWAY ALREADY?!

DUIADFJDAFFADFLJGADFJGD no one will ever like me with tons of zits on my back.

hmm i'm just really upset and now i regret posting this. i sound over-dramatic

Edited by Guest

Babe from your last photo you had like two on your back, there's nothing wrong with that.

People have far worse then you, you're lucky :dance:

i'm sure people have worse but i just broke out some how with about 40 new bright red big pimples on my back. they hurt.

Sorry to hear that but I don't really think your back erupted in 40 pimples out of the blue... 4 sounds about right..

lol i was thinking the exact same thing

just off her previous post where she said her skin was terrible and was apologizing for ppl having to look at it, yet she had very mild acne and was good looking haha

40 pimples? Seriously? I have looked through your posts and seen your "severe back acne" and you have to be THE biggest drama queen ever. One or two small pimples does not equal severe acne. You are a disgrace to this site and the people who have to deal with truly severe acne everyday. I hope that you snap out of it already.

40 pimples? Seriously? I have looked through your posts and seen your "severe back acne" and you have to be THE biggest drama queen ever. One or two small pimples does not equal severe acne. You are a disgrace to this site and the people who have to deal with truly severe acne everyday. I hope that you snap out of it already.

I agree 1000000%

Get a grip of yourself.

ive had the same thing for years. I will admitt i wont take my shirt off in public even though i go to the gym daily and have a decent build, but thinking no one will like u is redic. people will still like you.

Well my bacne is cleared up finally. If you had like 2 pimples then it shouldn't be too hard to clear. I had moderate to severe and im a teenager :ninja:

My doctor put me on doxycycline for 3 months(its such a little pill) and I would def say that improved it alot, but didnt clear all the way. It was mild so just by using panoxl bp bar for chest and back cleared it up great, and was smooth.

Then I had tons of red marks, but I'm a skateboarder and its so freaking hot around noon time no one goes to the skatepark around then so I just take off my shirt, skate for 2 - 3 hrs or so, get a tan and the red marks actually got masked(its not really good, can make them darker) but I was able to go swimming for the last month and a half of summer :dance:

I would go to your doctor and get an antibiotic but not be on it for so long.