Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't really know what has gotten into me today but i feel so shit about everything.

I started at university just recently and it should be a great time for me, but i have just not been in the mood for it. And it is 100% totally down to acne, no doubts. I am a shy person in general, but i know it is all acne. People can say, ''oh is it really down to something else which is bothering you and if you had clear skin you would be bothered by something else?'', the answer to that is to fuck off. It's all acne, it dawned on me this week that i don't actually remember what i look like without acne, i have had it in at one level or another for years and years, the last time i properly didn't have any kind of skin problems i would have been a preteen-very early teen. I look totally different to then apart from the skin.

I know inside that if i had better skin it would be so much easier to do things. Even though right now i don't have that bad active acne, the red marks are still all there to see and they don't go away for ages and then when they start to finally fade, another wave of badass fucking acne gets in the way. I just don't see it ending, everytime i think i cracked it and change my diet a little, it gets a little better for a few days and then it buggers up completly straight after. My skin just looks a total mess, it's disgusting. I have tried to act as much as possible as if it doesn't bother me, i still chat with people and i have got on well with the people i have met since i moved to my new university home and i am not a total recluse or anything, but inside i realise more than ever that i am extremely unhappy with myself. So yeah all in all i am not always the best person in the world, but i don't think i deserve any of this shit any more.

Yeah tl:dr or whatever meh

Edited by DJ Fido

I don't really know what has gotten into me today but i feel so shit about everything.

I started at university just recently and it should be a great time for me, but i have just not been in the mood for it. And it is 100% totally down to acne, no doubts. I am a shy person in general, but i know it is all acne. People can say, ''oh is it really down to something else which is bothering you and if you had clear skin you would be bothered by something else?'', the answer to that is to fuck off. It's all acne, it dawned on me this week that i don't actually remember what i look like without acne, i have had it in at one level or another for years and years, the last time i properly didn't have any kind of skin problems i would have been a preteen-very early teen. I look totally different to then apart from the skin.

I know inside that if i had better skin it would be so much easier to do things. Even though right now i don't have that bad active acne, the red marks are still all there to see and they don't go away for ages and then when they start to finally fade, another wave of badass fucking acne gets in the way. I just don't see it ending, everytime i think i cracked it and change my diet a little, it gets a little better for a few days and then it buggers up completly straight after. My skin just looks a total mess, it's disgusting. I have tried to act as much as possible as if it doesn't bother me, i still chat with people and i have got on well with the people i have met since i moved to my new university home and i am not a total recluse or anything, but inside i realise more than ever that i am extremely unhappy with myself. So yeah all in all i am not always the best person in the world, but i don't think i deserve any of this shit any more.

Yeah tl:dr or whatever meh

I understand how you feel man, I've had it for so long that I don't know how i look without it. I act as though it doesn't bother me but when I'm talking to my female friends I sometimes see them glance at different locations on my neck, they're nice people and they don't mean any harm but it's tought knowing they've noticed n all :(

I understand how you feel man, I've had it for so long that I don't know how i look without it. I act as though it doesn't bother me but when I'm talking to my female friends I sometimes see them glance at different locations on my neck, they're nice people and they don't mean any harm but it's tought knowing they've noticed n all :(

yeah totally, i know the feeling. I have no real choice when it comes to acting like it bothers me or not, i have had acne so long that if i avoided all contact i would have starved to death 3 million times over. The people i have met are all cool really, but i would be an idiot to think they don't notice it and i am bracing myself for that moment when someone brings it up with me and i think a lot about what other people say about me when i am not around. I get the feeling i am ''the guy with acne''.

Ditto except for me its scars more than acne. Not much acne anymore but have scarring zzz. How bad is your acne? If its mild or moderate then dont worry too much abt it.

Right now i do have one big bitchin cyst thing on my cheek, but for the most part it's mild. But the red marks which are left behind take agggeeesss and even though the skin is mostly smooth, its totally messed up. So many nasty red marks, it looks just plain wrong.

Mainly red marks, few active small whiteheads eachday..but the red marks mount up and it fucks me up.

I just started university as well (last week), and I basically feel the same way as you (have the same skin problem as well - little active acne, a lot of red marks).

I know how it feels, it gets so frustrating sometimes, especially since I never thought I would have had to deal with this shit once I got to uni. This never stops! =/

Edited by mattio

This reminds me of when people at the church I was forced to go to said things like "Why dont you smile?" "you need to smile more" "whats the matter?"

LOOK AT MY GODDAMN FACE YOU STUPID FUCK, that's what I wanted to say

but anyways, I'm usually a social person when my acne is down. But it's been hard considering that every day I go to college my face gets a bunch of whiteheads, which I never get on days I dont have school.

Guest Chrisâ„¢
This reminds me of when people at the church I was forced to go tosaid things like "Why dont you smile?" "you need to smile more" "whats the matter?"

LOOK AT MY GODDAMN FACE YOU STUPID FUCK, that's what I wanted to say

LOL. Man.. I'm sorry i'm not laughing at you but that quote is like my life story. I should request that to be put on my tombstone when I die. :lol: