Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

getting bloodwork done monday and starting monday also. luckily a family friend is a dermatologist and so it was no trouble getting diagnosed for accutane but i have always been skeptical about it.

First month i get the 20mg and then second month through 5 months ill be getting 40mg. This is not a very high dosage so hopefully the bad side effects will be non existent in my cycle of tane. Been looking at other's before/after pics and it looks promising. Searching for accutane reviews was probably not so good if your wanting to take it because half say it works wonders and other half say it basically ruined the rest of their lives. So, to me, its scary to start a 5 month cycle of a drug i have no idea what may do to my body :unsure: . Im going the vitamin E and lots of water route while on it. Im also going to try and do update pics starting sometime next week. Any encouragement and helpful words would be appreciated if you have any experience (good or bad) with accutane

Im taking 20mg pills twice daily. just started few minutes ago and was wandering whats the best way to take the pills or if it even matters. Is it better to take one in the morning and one at night, or could you take them together at the same time?? Im taking 20mg twice daily for first month and then im taking 40mg twice daily for the remaining 4 months. It comes to 10800mg and i weight just at 82kg so i believe its just the right amount considering 120-150mg/kg is the recommended.

Edited by AcneSpent