Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nafan

What is this on my nose?

Hi there i dont have a clue where to post this because i got no clue to what it is, i got this red dot right in the middle of my nose, it would look big at times and then go small, its been there for over a month now. Sometimes it will look under the skin and sometimes it looks on top? the pic here inst as clear but it just seems to be a red dot, I dont even know what it is because it pisses me of wen i see it. Dose anyone got answer to what it is and how to treat it?

post-111068-1254033748_thumb.jpg

post-111068-1254033748_thumb.jpg

Hi there i dont have a clue where to post this because i got no clue to what it is, i got this red dot right in the middle of my nose, it would look big at times and then go small, its been there for over a month now. Sometimes it will look under the skin and sometimes it looks on top? the pic here inst as clear but it just seems to be a red dot, I dont even know what it is because it pisses me of wen i see it. Dose anyone got answer to what it is and how to treat it?

Truthfully in all honestly I cant really tell what it is because of the poor resolution of the picture, but judging by how you describe it, it doesnt seem to be anything to worry about to me. While it may be annoying to look at, it coule be a lot worse. Good luck and if you are still curious then I would encourage you to see a dermatologist.

would you say getting it injected can make it worse?i would wana try to pop it but afraid of scarring since my skin is sensitive and can leave bad scarring. i am willing to do anything but jus afraid that something bad would happen, since its been here for months and still stayed small but just basically a red dot. iam unsure of what to do now but iam thinking of booking a derm appointment, any one else got suggestions?

rofl, I typed cherry spots in yahoo and clicked 1st link. wtf was NOT what I was looking for. lol

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view...;sigb=12srfeqj4

there's someone that had something and treated it with something..

But I cant really tell what you have from the resolution and bad quality of the picture.

Look up

"Cherry angiomas"

If it's that, well, you can not pop it. If you happen to "pop it" with a needle, then it'll just bleed. Bleed it will for a long time. Everytime you shower, it'll bleed. Just watch it.

I have on on my forehead, chicks always tell me to pop it or they want to pop it. Then one day I was like, fine! I'll pop this sob. I did and well what I said above is what happened. They can occur out of no where...

I have similar spot on my nose, 2 years ago it was big big pimple.

After he healed up, he leaved that red skin dot, i have it now.

And now theres new pimpe near this red dot, and he now really red and visible :/

OMG i hate acne.............

Omg i dont know what to do now? i did research on cherry angiomas and its says it most frequently to occur at the age of 40? me iam only 17 and this is stressing me out, well iam not 100% sure if it is cherry angiomas but from research it seems like i do but iam just clueless on what to do now, why does this have to happen now zzzzzzz

I had mine when I was like 10 years old.. ON my forehead.

Then another on my chest at like 17 years old.

And one on my upper arm at like, I don't know. i just found it.

And one on top of my forehead where there's hair coming out. Cant really see it. I had it since I was like 9.

They're really harmless.

Usually you see females have it around their breasts or cleavage area. Sometimes they ask me what's that? I'm like, it's the same thing that's around your breasts. A lot of people have it.

It's easy to remove too with freezing, I think. I think they freeze it and it falls off? I haven't researched it lately since I don't care about em. :)

Oh all the ages are approximate. I have no idea the true age when I got them.