Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russiannavy

A good face wash..I have VERYVERY sensitive skin:( This works for me.

Hey There,

I had some problems since I was 11 and I have tried Cetaphil, which BURNS and STINGS my face, and I have tried Purpose (which is VERY drying for my face) , and I have tried MANY drugstore brand face washes, it didnt work. I tried St Ives Facial scrub, it didnt work. It seems I cant use 90% of what is out there.

I found a company called RESKU skin care, which originates from UK, but their products are formulated in Japan and Switzerland.

I found that the creme face wash is extremely gentle. whenever I use ANY face wash my face becomes tight and dry, but with this one for the first time it feels moisturized.

The ingredients are as follows:

-GENTIANA LUTEA ROOT EXTRACT

-SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE

-ALPHA-GLUCAN

-OLIGOSACCHARIDE

-RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT

If you want proof that these ingredients are gentle, go to www.skindeep.org. The ratings are all 0. (Which is the best)

When buying a face cleanser, it is important to check the ingredients very carefully.

NOne of that SLS , chemical stuff. I can't use face washes with chemicals in them. I swear by it, and even gentle cleansers like cetaphil stings and burns my face.

The face wash is expensive, but it is worth it. They are really generous with samples.

ALSO, OLIVE OIL SOAP is not bad too. its moisturizing, but resku face wash is a lot better. no more tight feeling.

RESKU skin care

GOODLUCK