Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
midnightlove

I HATE acne! >:/

I have had super bad acne lately for the past few months. Ive been on topicals (that are prescribed) for about four weeks. and they are not helping!

I cant even look in the mirror its gotten so bad. Big clusters on my temples, condomes all over my forehead, red spots, condomes on my cheeks and red marks white heads on m chin. I have no idea what to do :( its bringing me down so bad. I hate acne.

What do you guys do to help yourself not be so emotionally wrecked from acne? Also what have you used that works for STUBBORN acne?

I have had super bad acne lately for the past few months. Ive been on topicals (that are prescribed) for about four weeks. and they are not helping!

I cant even look in the mirror its gotten so bad. Big clusters on my temples, condomes all over my forehead, red spots, condomes on my cheeks and red marks white heads on m chin. I have no idea what to do :( its bringing me down so bad. I hate acne.

What do you guys do to help yourself not be so emotionally wrecked from acne? Also what have you used that works for STUBBORN acne?

I have little acne but It just wont go away! I feel your pain and its ruining my life. Just do what Im about to do.. go to ur doctor and tell them about your pain and ask for the BEST DRUG illegal or not.

I'll add a rant..

I feel that unless I ever fix this damn acne and overly oily skin I may never have any sort of a dating life... so far that's how it's been... 24 years old.. and dating will just become harder to find the older i get.. yea..

I'll add a rant..

I feel that unless I ever fix this damn acne and overly oily skin I may never have any sort of a dating life... so far that's how it's been... 24 years old.. and dating will just become harder to find the older i get.. yea..

acne is terrible. People with clear skin take it for granted. :( ughh acne really sucks

I'll add a rant..

acne is terrible. People with clear skin take it for granted. :( ughh acne really sucks

It is and this is true because i def did when i use to have clear skin and was more worried about what my hair looked like in the mirror. haha wow what id give to go back to only worrying about that.

I'll add a rant..

It is and this is true because i def did when i use to have clear skin and was more worried about what my hair looked like in the mirror. haha wow what id give to go back to only worrying about that.

Same. Although I never really had PERFECT skin, atleast it was nearly clear :( I wish there was some magic cure

I'll add a rant..

Same. Although I never really had PERFECT skin, atleast it was nearly clear :( I wish there was some magic cure

Have you tried the DKR regimen yet? I havent but i bought and have his supplies, just been afraid to start on it. But been thinking lately what do i have to lose? Im already depressed anyway about not clearing up and i will never know for sure if its the answer or not if i do not try. I might start mine this week sometime, still convincing myself.

I'll add a rant..

Have you tried the DKR regimen yet? I havent but i bought and have his supplies, just been afraid to start on it. But been thinking lately what do i have to lose? Im already depressed anyway about not clearing up and i will never know for sure if its the answer or not if i do not try. I might start mine this week sometime, still convincing myself.

no, actually I have not although I've heard much about it. I think you should try it out :) Ive hear d lots of people who have had success with it, maybe it will work for you! Tell me how it works for you. What type of acne do you have?