Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hope this is right section prob not c'est all you =]

Well, Like 2 weeks ago i had a bad breakout and had like 4 big pimples on my chin!! Well now all the puss etc is gone, but its like red / discoloration on those parts!! What should I do?? It's like 4 nice sized spots on my chin that looks like im dirty =[

Hope this is right section prob not c'est all you =]

Well, Like 2 weeks ago i had a bad breakout and had like 4 big pimples on my chin!! Well now all the puss etc is gone, but its like red / discoloration on those parts!! What should I do?? It's like 4 nice sized spots on my chin that looks like im dirty =[

The red marks go away in 1-2 months. I hate how whenever you pop a pimple... the battle is over but a new pimple arrives and you have to deal with a new zit and that red mark!!! it's annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea freaking sucks....What annoyed me is I waited so long to pop it, like I did it when the puss was literally coming out itself... But i guess blood came up to so its like blood under my skin which is trapped and causing red marks damn my life

Actually red mark can take up to months or years to fade. I still have red marks from breakouts from a year ago. I suggest using Vitamen E gel to help fade them. I take the gel right from the gel caps and spread it on my red marks before bed. It has helped fade them dramatically. You can also try AHA. Dan has some on here that you can buy and it works great.