Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DudeinFL

Just started second month and thinking about quitting. Advice Needed Please!

Hi All,

For the background, please see my post from Friday: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/started-2...ut-t249254.html

I can tolerate the redness but it seems more and more that I am losing my eyebrow hairs... I seem to be losing 4 - 5 a day. I actually think my brows look thinner than they did a month ago. The doc says they look fine but he hasn't seen them every day. Wife thinks there OK so am I being paranoid?

Help please!!!

I lost eyebrow hair as well.. but it didn't really get too bad. I actually liked it. I'm on month 7 of 7 and they have remained the same for about 2-3 months, so I wouldn't worry unless they get really really thin.. Besides, eye brow hair? Who gives a fuck. Clear face > eyebrow hair.

I don't really know for sure, maybe not though. It's hard to tell unless I am really looking, and it's mostly the inside (closest to nose) that got thinner. I am still on Accutane for another 16 days so I won't really know if they are going to grow back until I am off. It was only minimal thinning though.. not that noticeable :S

Yours must be pretty bad if your freaking out like this. Then again, your wife and doctor said they didn't notice, so if it doesn't look freaky, why care?