Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dorukanji

Short-lived Bumps

Lately I've been getting some bumps that are medium sized (sort of larger than a normal pustule), tender, soft (same meaning?), and sometimes unnoticeable. However, they disappear within hours. They appear within hours, too.

I just took a nap and found one of these bumps under my eye when I woke up. For some reason, they always pop up before I go to sleep, and have been twice under my eye. I have gotten around four for the past two months.

They have never caused me any problem. My first one disappeared during a bike ride. My second and third disappeared during a night of sleep. My fourth one hasn't disappeared yet, but I hope it does. They also seem to come during the weekend, which is when my acne is worst.

Any thoughts on what they are? Large, soft-looking bumps that pop up and go away really fast?

I just started the acne.org regimen, and I just noticed some bumps on my right cheek. I can't really describe what mine look like. They almost look like the bumps in this picture, only more clumped together.

Could one of the acne.org products give us milia?

Edited by GDF

The link I posted didn't work, but just google image milia. This is from the website dermadoctor -

"No doubt the most common reason milia form is from smothering your skin with heavy skin care products or hair care items"

Could that be the moisturizer? Seems like a cleanser wouldn't do that, and the BP would help prevent those, right?