Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sean !

Favourite whitening toothpaste/whitening techniques ?

I tend to use Arm n Hammer whitening toothpaste.

Anyone got any other suggestions or personal favourites ?

Edited by ???

The Crest whitestrips work really well. I also use the Crest night toothpaste, but dang...it sure leaves ya with funky morning breath; it's way funkier than normal funky morning breath.

I've been using Aquafresh Ultimate White toothpaste for years, and I love it.

I had to get some dental work done a few years back, and my dentist asked me if I'd been bleaching my teeth because they were so white. He ended up having to special order the crown I needed because they didn't offer one light enough in the regular selection.

Occasionally, I'll use Arm & Hammer Whitening Booster. It does seem to help, plus it makes my toothpaste foam up, which is kind of fun.

I personally prefer teeth whitening products like NuvoraWhite which are in the form of lozenges for various reasons like it gives me fresh breath, fights tooth decay.

Edited by aru

I usually use some form of a enamel strengthening toothpaste, add a good layer of baking soda over it and I finish by rinsing for a good amount of time w/ regular straight hydrogen peroxide. Doing this twice a day pretty much eliminates the need to use anything else and really whitens and keeps teeth white.

Ya i've been using arm n hammer along wif bicarbonate of soda, im still gonna invest in hydrogen peroxide though .

Ya gotta have a shithot teeth lol it makes ya wanna smile more :D

Edited by ???

I have Invisalign, and my dentist gave me some whitening stuff to put in my trays. It works great, but, really Crest white strips worked nearly just as well. Not as quickly, but pretty well all the same.

I can't use whitening toothpaste every day, because it gives me canker sores and doesn't really whiten all that noticeably. Crest whitening mouthwash and Crest whitestrips are the way to go.