Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WelshLad

Why did I have to wake up this morning..?

I don't know what's wrong with my skin. Just weeks ago I was 95% clear with no sign of cysts or nodules, just a whitehead here and there occasionally. In the past week I've broken out in huge painful cysts and lots of sore whiteheads :( I don't understand, I haven't changed my skin routine since then so why is it happening? I've turned down invites from friends over the past week and keep saying I'm ill and can't get out of bed.. I really can't face them and this is not like me at all. I've ordered Dan's stuff but it won't get here for another week or two. I don't know what to do anymore :( My face is so sore :(

Celibacy....what way to live your life. Good luck with that.

Uggh! I sooo know how you feel!!

My skin was finally clearing up and i thought... ive reached the end of the tunnel!!!Yay time to celebrate!! and then BAM it the Attack of The Acne!!!

Its like WTF?? How did that happen!??

Soo I also turn down invites when this happens because i want people to see me and not my horrible skin....

And what really sucks is that my homecoming is in One week and my skin decides to have a breakout NOW! Life sumtimes isnt fair but i guess its just overcomin these obstacles that makes us stronger...So i think i will go to homecoming regardless of the state of my face because i am tired of missin out on what life has to offer....

That's a really good way of looking at things, you must be such a strong person. I guess I was lulled into a false sense of security thinking that my acne had gone away (or subsided very well) for good but it hadn't :( i just don't understand why it's here. Thank you for your kind words. I hope that your skin clears up as much as it can before homecoming but don't let it stop you having a good time.

Haha same for me. I just had like 4 cysts coming one after another for the past month. All healing now thankfully. And they are all on my chin where i am not so proned to scarring lucky.