Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RashardLewis

Red Dots UNDER skin After Mid Level Acne, Please Help!

So i have been Doing Dans Regimen for about 2 months and have seen Solid Results, most of my acne is gone But there are Red Marks And redness Under the Skin from Where it was, Mostly on my Cheek Bone And Cheek Area (and my chin) And i honestly Cant look people in the eyes yet, i need it gone before i can start to Enjoy my life. Help would be Thanked for Life!

Please

-Rashard

Edited by RashardLewis

well youve only been on the regimen for 2 months so your active zits are no longer active (like a volcano..haha) but what you have are post acne marks which unfortunetly can take a long time to fade. these will fade over time but i would recomend using a scar treatment. the brand Mederma makes one for acne and other scars. also Derma E scar gel you can find at health food/ vitamin shops. and topical vitamin K creme i have heard is used to help bruising and scarring and can be pretty effective. just make sure the scar creme deosn't have comedegenic ingredients which will break you out! also laser treatments performed by an esthitician or dermatoligist is probably the most effective at helaing your scars. it can be pricey, but if youre not concerned about the cost, this is probably the best option for you if you want to see results fast. hope that helps

well youve only been on the regimen for 2 months so your active zits are no longer active (like a volcano..haha) but what you have are post acne marks which unfortunetly can take a long time to fade. these will fade over time but i would recomend using a scar treatment. the brand Mederma makes one for acne and other scars. also Derma E scar gel you can find at health food/ vitamin shops. and topical vitamin K creme i have heard is used to help bruising and scarring and can be pretty effective. just make sure the scar creme deosn't have comedegenic ingredients which will break you out! also laser treatments performed by an esthitician or dermatoligist is probably the most effective at helaing your scars. it can be pricey, but if youre not concerned about the cost, this is probably the best option for you if you want to see results fast. hope that helps

Thank you SO much! im headed to the store to get some of these. Much love!