Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

go so friday nite lights are back high school football. i am put in as corner back with 10 seconds left we are losing 20-26. the away team has the ball the. they mess up the ball gets tipped i grabb it and run it back 99 yards to win the game. this was my best game of my life i remember the guy in the booth luttropps got the ball he turns and them rockets nad he is gone no shoot at this one coming back it feel so alive and happy i need oxgen though i was breath less. so thanks god and for once acne did not matter. but now my acne has gotten worse becuase of all my sweat any help

go so friday nite lights are back high school football. i am put in as corner back with 10 seconds left we are losing 20-26. the away team has the ball the. they mess up the ball gets tipped i grabb it and run it back 99 yards to win the game. this was my best game of my life i remember the guy in the booth luttropps got the ball he turns and them rockets nad he is gone no shoot at this one coming back it feel so alive and happy i need oxgen though i was breath less. so thanks god and for once acne did not matter. but now my acne has gotten worse becuase of all my sweat any help

you just lied to the whole website. I highly doubt a team would run a play from the 1 yard line, with 10 seconds to go, up a touchdown. I am disappointed in you

American football? you hardly even use a god damn foot...bunch of marxists..ok i agree that karl's ideology was somewhat abused but this topic has nothing to do with acne as far as i can see.Jaffa dislikes such nonsense.

This board is for people to vent or talk about their feelings and get support. If you don't have anything helpful or supportive to add, please just move on to another thread.

Even if you disagree whole-heartedly with what someone posts, that is not an excuse to attack them. Please word posts in a way that does not give offense to another poster no matter how badly that poster irritates you.

This board is for people to vent or talk about their feelings and get support. If you don't have anything helpful or supportive to add, please just move on to another thread.

Even if you disagree whole-heartedly with what someone posts, that is not an excuse to attack them. Please word posts in a way that does not give offense to another poster no matter how badly that poster irritates you.

I was just letting the man who loves sarah know that he is not setting a good example to the young children on this site by obviously lying in a situation where that play/ sequence of events did not occur.