Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so homecoming is around the corner i asked some girls i like all said no. they pick and tease me because i have had acne since 3rd grade. if you can give me some support or even just a hey how is it going that would be great

They don't sound very friendly to me, not if they've been teasing you since the 3rd grade. That's immature.

Hey, Enjoy homecoming weekend with some friends and don't even think about persueing women. Going after women, especially at your age is extremely overrated and ends up being more trouble than it's worth. Treat your acne, keep your head up for an amazing game winning accomplishment you just had and show some school spirit. Live your life , be friendly towards everyone and let the woman come onto your path; The best girlfriends are the ones that start out as friendly aquaintences or a really good friends. If they shoot you down because you have acne, just imagine what being in a relationship with them would be like.

Keep your head up kiddo. Once high school is over with, life is completely different, and people treat you way different. You are going to look back at this and see how stupidly immature those people were and won't give a damn about it. Just don't entertain their little jokes and you will be fine.

Homecoming for me is in a week and my skin has decided to be a bastard and break out on me!!

Ugghh sometimes life can be unfair but im still going to go regardless of the state of my face cuz to be honest im tired of missin out on what life has to offer!

So you should go with your friends and have a fckn good time!

Cuz thats what i plan on doin and FUCK those gurls they are assholes!!!

If they would treat you like that then im pretty sure it would suck to be in a relationship with them..Remember Viva La Vida!!!!!!!!!!! :D

the hot girls asked me to go with them (probably so some 21 year old boyfriend wouldnt get jealous) and I had pretty baddish acne then, how things have changed since then my acne has got alot better and now I probably look alot better than they do. Luckily the canvas is clearing.

Atleast you had the confidence to ask man, I think my acne is mainly mild and red marks and I don't have the confidence to speak to girls :boohoo:

why would you ask girls that 'pick and tease' you?

even if they said yes you wouldnt be happy

you should ask a nice girl lol

those bitches have serious problems :doh: , i agree with janey life is definately much better when you have finished highschool, although this probaly dosnt help your situation just try with some friendlier chicks, i guess thats all you really need to do :)

what about just going with a group of friends. Or go with a girl that you are friends with and just go as friends. Don't put yourself down any more. u wouldnt want to go with a mean selfish bitch anyway.

People will treat you differently when you're outside of highschool, I got the shit teased out of my in school but now I'm in college I've had like one comment in 2 years which I'm pleased about.

You need to be happy and stop trying to impress others. I fully grasped the meaning of not caring a few months ago, and now I feel great. You can't rely on anyone to make you happy, you make yourself happy by finding something you love to do and being with people who don't care about looks and such.

On girls and acne, hot girls will never date you with acne, period. Think about it, they have good looking guys with perfectly clear skin hitting on them on the daily. Why would they choose you over those guys? They wouldn't and won't. Whether they admit it or not you are viewed as an accessory, an extension of them. They say how does this or will this guy make me look? So, my advice, settle for a desperate girl that doesn't care about her image. Sorry, but it's the truth.

WHAT? :shock:

On girls and acne, hot girls will never date you with acne, period. Think about it, they have good looking guys with perfectly clear skin hitting on them on the daily. Why would they choose you over those guys? They wouldn't and won't. Whether they admit it or not you are viewed as an accessory, an extension of them. They say how does this or will this guy make me look? So, my advice, settle for a desperate girl that doesn't care about her image. Sorry, but it's the truth.

don't say that shit about yourself man. just because you're not a prettyboy fag like Zac Afron doesn't mean you're ugly. man, you aint never seen ugly. it's a big word.

enjoy these years of your life while you can. you'll never be a teenager again, mon amie.

just keep your head up girls can be real mean but trust me when your acne clears ... your gonna be the hottest guy in school trust . i had (and still do but not as bad) real bad acne in middle school so in high school my acne cleared up (when i first started proactiv) OMG when i say all the guys that teased me and called me ugly were trying to talk 2 me . I felt like halle berry every guy in the school liked me ... but i didnt talk to any of them i choose the guy who liked me even when i had acne.. its not about whats on the outside but whats on the inside ..so keep your head up ..and tell whoever teasing you to F off

WHAT? :shock:

That isn't true at all! That's like saying that all attractive women are self absorbed... anyway, don't listen to that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I know plenty of good looking guys that don't get the time of day because their ego and attitutes stink. I also know girls like that.

I know this is a little late, but as for the girls you asked out; they don't sound very nice anyway, keep your head up and be happy with yourself.

Those girls are shallow, not all girls are like that. I'm in high school and I saw this guy in math class with bad acne flirting with a cheerleader who's one of the best looking girls in the school.

Not all girls that you have asked out are the same, that they don't like . No one has general standards so my advice is keep on searching. There is just someone out there where you just need to spare time looking.

Hahaha, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Love it!

No, no, no. I'm sorry, but how could you generalize women in that way? Not all women, heck, not even half of them, are as you describe. There are many, many good looking women who would rather have a sweet boy with some skin problems over some good looking a-hole.

There are plenty of ugly girls in the world man, the hot ones aint gonna get with a dude with acne. simple as that. you might be able to pull average looking is she's got some baggage, but you got no chance with the hot ones. Just the way it is. If you're clear and ugly that could work though because some hot ones prefer an ugly guy so they have control in the relationship...but clear and ugly with money is the best option there is in the minds of hot women because they get a free ride and they still have control over you.

just remember...being clear and ugly is WAY better than being good looking with acne. WAY better. it's not even close. Trust me on this, I got serious knowledge on this topic

There are plenty of ugly girls in the world man, the hot ones aint gonna get with a dude with acne. simple as that. you might be able to pull average looking is she's got some baggage, but you got no chance with the hot ones.

I contend. It's all about how you play the field; as long as you aren't hideously deformed, you've got a shot. Social status > looks.