Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxis786

DRY, RED, SWOLLEN FACE

I HAVE THE DRIEST SKIN EVER RED FUCKING FACCE THATS DRY AND SWOLLEN WHAT DO I DO JUST KEEP MOISTURIZER ON ALL DAY WAT MAN CAUSE I CANT EVEN KEEP MY FUCKIN HAND OFF MY FACE WHEN I WALK PAST A GIRL.........FUCK MAN IMMA ........FUCK MAN

Please read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#help

http://www.acne.org/faq.html#burn

I think you are either allergic or you just started out with too much bp. Check the links above for ways to figure out which. And keep in mind that swelling is never good, it sounds to me more like an allergy, in which case you will need to discontinue the bp.

maxis786 - what batch of BP are you using? Are you using Dan's BP? If you look at the bottom of the bottle - there should be a number printed in black on the bottom???

Edited by Katrina Mae

Like we talked about via PM, Maxis, the reason your skin is so dry and irritated may be that you're you're over-washing, and that you're washing your moisturizer off.

Leave the moisturizer on--don't wash it off after an hour. Just wash twice a day (morning and night), and moisturize as necessary, and leave the moisturizer on your skin until the next time you're supposed to wash.

Thats what has been my regimen thats all i have been doing recently seeing improovements little by little it willl probably take a month or 1 month and a half for my skin to turn to normal using this regimen but F it imma just keep putting moisturizer on and leaving it on all day and doing something to occupy myself i will post when i see dramatic improovement

That's how my face was when I started. The next day i looked like a tomato...but it was just the first day. You're overdoing it.

well i have acne.org moisturizer but i have been using aveeno daily moisturizing lotion moisturizing in the morning and than again in the afternoon like at 4 a clock than i sleep it off i dont wash my face because i dont break out i keep the moisturizer on all night than i wash with a cleanser in the morning that is my regimen i am gonna get a moisturizing cleanser i been using a foaming cleanser that exfoliates gently