Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvspy

Severe Breast Pain Spiro

Guest tvspy

I have been on Spiro for 6 months now 50mg once-twice a day. I am all clear.

Has any gals experienced breast pains prior to their periods. My cycle has been somewhat irregular this past month and I have had increased breast pain.

If anyone has these same symptoms, please let me know so I can be assured that this is just a strange, but hurtful side effect!

Please contact me if you have experienced this side effect!

Thanks!

M

I have been on Spiro for 6 months now 50mg once-twice a day. I am all clear.

Has any gals experienced breast pains prior to their periods. My cycle has been somewhat irregular this past month and I have had increased breast pain.

If anyone has these same symptoms, please let me know so I can be assured that this is just a strange, but hurtful side effect!

Please contact me if you have experienced this side effect!

Thanks!

M

Breast tenderness is not an uncommon side effect.. it definitely happens to me before my period (nothing unbearable for me though)...

I just read the product insert and it lists gynecomastia as a rare side effect of spiro. It also mentioned it could possibly be due to the dose and/or length of treatment. But it also said it's more common in men.

I've personally been on Sprio for almost two years and am just now seeing painful, swollen breasts. I'm trying to figure out if it might be the medication or just a product of age/hormones. (I'm 38)

My breasts were definitely tender..can't remember if it was around my cycle though. It was a noticeable change from my normal self when I wasn't on the spiro. I think it's normal..but if it's severe, unbearable pain, I'd definitely go to the doctor!