Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know some people on here were saying that they had issues with Raw Almonds giving them acne. I was just wondering if you guys that did have problems were soaking them for 12-24 hours and removing the outer skin? Apparently they are not digestible unless they are soaked

I want to add these into my diet because theyre also goitrogenic which is good for my hyperthyroidism but I dont want to break out anymore

I know some people on here were saying that they had issues with Raw Almonds giving them acne. I was just wondering if you guys that did have problems were soaking them for 12-24 hours and removing the outer skin? Apparently they are not digestible unless they are soaked

I want to add these into my diet because theyre also goitrogenic which is good for my hyperthyroidism but I dont want to break out anymore

So you have a overactive thyroid? I was diagnosed with this today and getting seen again for more tests tomorrow. What symptoms have you had with it and what are you being treated with?

So you have a overactive thyroid? I was diagnosed with this today and getting seen again for more tests tomorrow. What symptoms have you had with it and what are you being treated with?

I took a TSH, T3, T4 Test through the mail to determine. I recently have become unemployed so I have NO health insurance to go through any type of testing to get referred to an Endo etc.

I have a bunch of symptoms... Im super skinny, bulging eyes, heart palpations, anxiety, scarce body hair etc..... the list goes on

For the time being I've been using a bugleweed/lemon balm tincture which is supposed to help. In the long term though I do plan on getting checked out and fully treated

What did you do to determine you had it? You going to see an Endo now?

Im assuming that in the long run they will try to push the Radioactive Iodine on you, there is a lot of negatives on the internet about it but in the end thats the route that I want to go. Id much rather be hypo at this point then hyper, I wouldnt even rule out the actual thyroid surgery and just remove it totally. Im fed up with it honestly

I took a TSH, T3, T4 Test through the mail to determine. I recently have become unemployed so I have NO health insurance to go through any type of testing to get referred to an Endo etc.

I have a bunch of symptoms... Im super skinny, bulging eyes, heart palpations, anxiety, scarce body hair etc..... the list goes on

For the time being I've been using a bugleweed/lemon balm tincture which is supposed to help. In the long term though I do plan on getting checked out and fully treated

Im assuming that in the long run they will try to push the Radioactive Iodine on you, there is a lot of negatives on the internet about it but in the end thats the route that I want to go. Id much rather be hypo at this point then hyper, I wouldnt even rule out the actual thyroid surgery and just remove it totally. Im fed up with it honestly

I had been having a few dizzy spells where it felt like i was going to pass out. Very fatigue and not being able to maintain my weight anymore. I had blood work done and the reading was well below the normal range. I am going to get seen today for more tests to confirm it.

I had been having a few dizzy spells where it felt like i was going to pass out. Very fatigue and not being able to maintain my weight anymore. I had blood work done and the reading was well below the normal range. I am going to get seen today for more tests to confirm it.

Below meaning low? If so then you have hypo which is opposite of what I have.

I've been looking into Chinese medicine on it lately. Take a look at yin/yang/qi through a google search and see what you find... different deficiencies will have different symptoms. If youre having trouble finding some I have a few that are bookmarked I can PM you if youre interested.

Good luck

Below meaning low? If so then you have hypo which is opposite of what I have.

I've been looking into Chinese medicine on it lately. Take a look at yin/yang/qi through a google search and see what you find... different deficiencies will have different symptoms. If youre having trouble finding some I have a few that are bookmarked I can PM you if youre interested.

Good luck

No i have hyper as well. The normal range for TSH is .3 to .56 as told by my doctor. My reading came out to be a .04. The low number is hyper, if the number was above .56 it would be hypo.

Edited by JayQ