Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadow Yoshi

Another breakout...I hate this.

My skin was finally starting to clear up again. Just five days ago I was almost completely cleared up. I just needed a couple more pimples to fade and I would've been acne free. But no, a terrible breakout has to come in and ruin everything. Fortunately there are still some areas on my face that are clear, but my entire chin and inner right cheek have become completely covered in red bumps in just a couple days. This sucks so badly. Why do I have to deal with this BS all the time? Nobody else in my family had acne this bad. Why do I have to suffer...

And the worse part is this...a few weeks ago I had been ranting and thinking my acne was looking bad. The amount of acne on my face is more than double what it was a few weeks ago. I hate this. I HATE it so much

I usually get my acne right before my period.

then about a week to die down (I have the bad habit of picking...)

another 2 to 3 weeks for the red marks to start fading away

so when it finally comes clear, my period is about to come again.

of course, new acne started showing up too :(

I was doing real well towards the end of the summer. Once school started, spots began popping up on my chin - they're gone now but the red marks still remain. And I currently have a very red one between my upper lip and my nose. :rolleyes: