Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
George111

Blackhead solution

Hello everyone George here again. I love this website and I love the support, and unbiased feedback I am getting from everyone. It's good to know that we are all here battling one problem and I think its extemely importantly to help each other find the right solutions.

I have bad blackheads due to my oily skin for many years now. I have tried multiple strips, and most dont work.

I have recently tried many solution lines from a company called BRTC- they are botanical in nature and sell massively worldwide. They have a new blackhead solution kit- called Perfect Pore Set -which i have just tried in the last week. This product is incredible and works instantly. However I have noticed that I have to use it every 4 days or so.

The store I got this from was www.BRTCstore.com

thanks

Please let me know if anyone else has had success with any kinds of blackhead solutions?

Hello everyone George here again. I love this website and I love the support, and unbiased feedback I am getting from everyone. It's good to know that we are all here battling one problem and I think its extemely importantly to help each other find the right solutions.

I have bad blackheads due to my oily skin for many years now. I have tried multiple strips, and most dont work.

I have recently tried many solution lines from a company called BRTC- they are botanical in nature and sell massively worldwide. They have a new blackhead solution kit- called Perfect Pore Set -which i have just tried in the last week. This product is incredible and works instantly. However I have noticed that I have to use it every 4 days or so.

The store I got this from was www.BRTCstore.com

thanks

Please let me know if anyone else has had success with any kinds of blackhead solutions?

Nice advertising Georgey Boy!!