Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alien

Huber and 302- on EDS

Hello All,

I don't want to present myself under false pretense. I have been fortunate to not have suffered with acne or the resulting scars. I am an RN working in a peer received surgical practice in the NY/NJ Metro area.

I am addressing this board because a similar such "barrage" was initiated on Essential Day Spa's forums. I did try, not 302, but Huber's other product line, Calm Skin. Had a terrible recation, which lead the "Dr" to diagnose me with Cosmetic Intolerance Syndrome. This, combined with other, "interesting" posts lead me to question Huber's degrees, research, and safty studies. I could find nothing!!

I remain in awe of posters on EDS that think such proofs, and the possability of fraud is of no consequence- It was suggested that I "go save a whale. That I'ld have more respect for".

I guess I am their version of your poster TROUBLE...

Has anyone here gotten any further than I? I have petitioned the FDA, AMA, Quackwatch, and the Boad of Biochemists for info- so far no "Dr".....