Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
No one

The regimen and rain do not mix

So I started the regimen about a week ago, and it rained here yesterday (I don't have an umbrella) and I think it was because of the moisturizer, but the water from the rain made the stuff get all white on my face so it looked like I had some white goo all over my face. I'm new here so I'm sure someone noticed this before, but well just in case I figured I'd give you all heads up that if you're doing the regimen and it's raining out, get an umbrella or something and don't let the water hit your face.

yeah i can relate to this. When it rains here (England so rains lots lol) i always feel like its all gonna start dripping down my top and everyone will be like what the fucks that all over u :twisted:

Adam

Actually I think it's just water in general, because one time I brushed my teeth while I was waiting to put on moisturizer and I rinsed my mouth off afterwards with some water and noticed I had messy white goo goate, so I think you have to avoid water in general.

well, I was just wondering if anyone that has had this kind of problem with water getting on your face while on the regimen, did the same effect happen when you sweat? Like if youre working out heavilly, and you sweat does it make your face look all goo-ee & white?

I used a neutrogena moisturiser and found that white gooey stuff when it rained...Instead try Vaseline, Intensive care cream for dry skin...I found this much lighter and YAY it doesnt leave a residue on ur face when it gets wet!

Has anyone tried variations on the regimen that only include the full benzoyl peroxide / moisturizer treatment at night, and then some kind of benzoyl peroxide wash in the morning? I just found this website recently and haven't switched to Dan's regimen yet - up until now I was using 10% benzoyl peroxide wash in the morning and at night, but it isn't working quite well enough.