Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redskinfan1364

question about drinking gatorade

aight whats good, i go to wrestling practice 4 times a week to get ready for the actual season coming up in like 1-2 months and i know wrestling is not the best for my skin but im not really pressed about it doesnt stress me out but i want to know because we get free gatorade at practice because i lose about 3 pounds a day in water weight during practice but i drink like 3 12oz bottles, just want to know if this is a major problem, cuz theres some sugar in it but it helps during hardcore practices and matches, i wont stop drinkin gatorade but ill cut it down

Some say that sugar causes acne. Everyone's bodies are so different that the only way to tell will be to cut it out for an extended length of time and see if you notice any improvement.

you could buy a bottle of concentrated electolytes (the "good" stuff that is supposed to be in sports drinks, but without the sugar!)

just bring your own water bottle to your practice/match and drop a few drops of the electrolyte concentration into each bottle.

Problem solved.

Water + Electrolytes - Sugar = your own custom sports drink.

P.S. most of these are pretty much tasteless as long as you don't go over board on the drops.

I would go with what tiger said about the concentrated electrolytes, without the sugar. Or, you could drink pee xD

I'm actually serious. If you want those electrolytes (and many other benefits) without the sugar, pee is the way to go. A lot of wrestlers drink urine, including Lyoto Machida, and several others.

;)

Also, if anyone plans to flame this with:

-Ewww-that's gross!

-Urine is a "waste" product!

Or anything else of the like, buzz off. :D

Because frankly, I don't want to hear it ^_^

gatorade makes you cramp up more in game..water is literally the best thing for you. sugars doesnt help in activities

I would go with what tiger said about the concentrated electrolytes, without the sugar. Or, you could drink pee xD

I'm actually serious. If you want those electrolytes (and many other benefits) without the sugar, pee is the way to go. A lot of wrestlers drink urine, including Lyoto Machida, and several others.

;)

-Ewww-that's gross!

and i dont know any wrestler who drank piss for electrolytes. that is just disgusting. ive wrestled, ive played numerous sports..water is where its at

;)

-Ewww-that's gross!

haha....freakin awesome....and it's cheaper!