Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
what1sth1s

seb dermatitis sufferer

so at last i no longer get acne but then seb dermatitis hits me right in the cheeks ><

i am currently using the tape method to get rid of the flakey skin. im also using 1% hydrocortisone.

reading the side-effects of hydrocortisone is already quite scary, will prolong use of it make my skin worst? i try to use it only when i need to.

whats worst is that when i wash my face it tends to make my cheeks flare up so i usually just splash water on my face as to using a cleanser.

:naughty: Forget about the hydrocortisone and use an anti-micotic like Nizoral or Canespor for 4 weeks. Sometimes a cure with oral antimicotics like itraconazole or fluconazole can help (I had best results with the latter, no side effects with a 15 days cure which made the s.d. relatively better after 5 months).

Just keep in mind that it is a cronic condition.

:naughty: Forget about the hydrocortisone and use an anti-micotic like Nizoral or Canespor for 4 weeks. Sometimes a cure with oral antimicotics like itraconazole or fluconazole can help (I had best results with the latter, no side effects with a 15 days cure which made the s.d. relatively better after 5 months).

Just keep in mind that it is a cronic condition.

H&S w/selnium sulfide cleared mine up on cheeks and forhead. Still use it to keep it from coming back.

I get a-topic derm, which often shows up in my eyebrows and around my cheeks. I have a corticosteroid cream from my derm. Clears it up lickity split and it stays gone for a long time. You could call your derm and see what he/she says.