Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think everybody cn b sexy buh we have to admit da we cnt cover da sun wit one finger...quite hard if u thin bout it..we cn b really optimist,reallu positive n it might help as long we try hard enough,,For most of us lets jus Recognize n realise da nuffin its da easy to achieve n diz life.buh ya lets forget bout acne n lets b sexy...haha i kno ur:)

i feel like i can still look good with acne but once its gone i'm not going to take my looks or anyone elses for granted. i'm a lot less judgmental about peoples appearances since acne. its such an integral part of growing up. not to mention the lesson in patience it has taught me... all good things take time

Hahaha your attitude is too ill girl! I sure feel that way until I see a photograph... eeek! lol but yeah, everyone on here is a sexy mofo if they wanna be, acne or not!

And actually, sometimes I think girls are better off not to hide their acne. Makeup can get caked and look funny on it sometimes.

I think what makes us sexy is (for me anyway) is that I have the "ugly duckling" syndrome. Most of us do not realize how beautiful and sexy we are and that is very refreshing to alot of people.

What? How does having acne on your jawline make you look tough? I'm highly offended by this thread

I don't know, it just kinda does. When I think of acne around the jawline I think of some douchebag on a motorcycle with aviators on. And it's HOT

I don't really know how I came to this thread, but oh well; it's bumped. :D

I think what makes us sexy is (for me anyway) is that I have the "ugly duckling" syndrome. Most of us do not realize how beautiful and sexy we are and that is very refreshing to alot of people.

I don't really know how I came to this thread, but oh well; it's bumped. :D

I love an awkward girl who looks as if she thinks she's not the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen.

To me acne doesn't matter at all, unless it's on my face. :/

I like when I'm the only one who finds a girl breathtakingly gorgeous too. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

I seem to have the same taste (as far as physical features go) as the rest of the human population: tall, blonde, slender, *boobs, *butt, well-proportioned facial features... Oy vey, shiksas.

Since I started my unfortunate, early 30s, adult acne sudden break out (screw you, weirdo hormones), I've been looking at the folks at work who have similar skin problems. I've decided that this young Russian women with similar acne to me is pretty darn attractive. Also, one of the nicest men at work has pretty noticeable acne, and I think he's just adorable. The fact that his is very nice and smart probably helps. I would set him up with one of my friends, any day.

There are good looking people with clear skin (my husband and his perfect, clear skin) but I've realized that acne doesn't hurt people's looks, especially if they are confident, stylish, and friendly.

Yeah, sexy pimple people!

Edited by Sooroo10

Egh, well, I sometimes tell myself that those of us with horrendous acne have insatiable--hormonal--needs that are "unmet".

Me to attractive man: "Sorry about the zits-- it's just that I haven't found anybody satisfying enough yet".

Perhaps there's some strange benefit to being acne-prone that helped our ancestors reproduce and therefor pass their annoying skin problems onto us.

Acne is acne.

People can think it's sexy or not, we can't say definitively either way. More than 1 of my boyfriends have had acne and it didn't fade their attractiveness to me at all!! You can be sexy with or without it!

Love the post!!! Positive way of thinking is all we need to feel better. I personally think that people with acne can be very sexyyy...;p it's just the matter of how much you believe in yourself. If you're feeling sexy then don't let acne to make u feel bad, just be sexy..!!

-VickeeyG