Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i am wondering who on these boards is suicidal? Did anyone on here attempt it? What saved you?

Last year i became so hopeless that I swallowed 48 over the counter sleeping pills and fell asleep. I've been dealing with skin problems for almost 15 years. When I finally cleared my severe cystic acne, I was left with a faceful of scars. Scars are permanent. My life truly ended when I was 15.

Anyway, as I stated, I got hopeless. I swallowed the pills, and woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't feel my legs. I had to stumble to the bathroom holding onto the walls. Then I just peed, and crawled back to my bed (legs gave out) and went back to sleep. I did not call 911. I just went back to bed.

I did wake up the next day (obviously). Has anyone else been this desperate??

I've never been that desperate. I've thought of suicide but I never considered going through with it. I'm not as raw as I thought I was. Edited by The Heir

and wow did somebody really post the ten minute suicide because that guide helped me feel better. It came through when I needed it a few years ago. It's a reminder that we all go through shit and to just keep your head up.

I don't see how you can possibly be upset enough to want to commit suicide over scars. Scars really aren't a big deal compared to acne.

and wow did somebody really post the ten minute suicide because that guide helped me feel better. It came through when I needed it a few years ago. It's a reminder that we all go through shit and to just keep your head up.

I hear ya man...I felt like my life was shit on a stick, and I was laying in bed feeling sorry for my self, weeping all over the place. I felt like I needed to ended it right then and there, so I started googling "ways to kill yourself" and BAM this came up. It seriously saved my life, because it made me see my problems aren't even that bad.

Edited by BRAZZY

i tried commiting sucide 2 years ago due to seasonal depresstion and was hospitlized. a year ago i started getting chin acne and now its worse then ever and i can feel my depresstion creeping back up on me. it sucks.. i dont feel like myself anymore and i hate going out cause of my acne and how unconfident i feel.

To anyone that has attempted, considered, or is considering attempting suicide or self-harm:

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional And Psychological Effects Of Acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/resources...lai-t16184.html