Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chloe_1

DDF Fade Gel 4 for red marks?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone had used this and wat experiences they had with it?

(Had posted in the scar forum but just noticed this sub forum)

I'm on accutane now but have heard that the Fade Gel is ok to use on active acne aswell as red marks because of the ingredients it contains. So 'm wondering about using it while on Accutane to lessen red marks rather than wait until it's all over, when I'm going to be left with a lot b the looks of things.

Thanks!

These seem to be the main ingredients

HYDROQUINONE 2%

GLYCOLIC ACID, KOJIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, AZELAIC ACID.

Its like a 5 in 1 but for $60 for only half an ounce I couldnt get it.

Thanks, I've been reading up on it and it's had good reviews for fading red marks and dealing with current spots too, I'm going to give it a go :)

I looked into it but it seems like a horrible value. It is 4% glycolic acid (AHA) at .5 ounces and about 60 dollars? That sounds like a rip-off to me. You can get AHA's with 8 or 10 % for a third the price.

I looked into it but it seems like a horrible value. It is 4% glycolic acid (AHA) at .5 ounces and about 60 dollars? That sounds like a rip-off to me. You can get AHA's with 8 or 10 % for a third the price.

Yeah I got it for £15 from eBay though :) Wouldnt pay $60! Also I'm on Tane so can't have such a strong AHA right now, and the other acids in the fade 4 are said to help with existing spots too. When I've been off tane a few months I will use a 10% AHA. :)

That's great you got it off eBay for way cheaper. I also would *never* pay $60 for an acne treatment unless it was amazing.

Yeah I have the DDF SPF lotion from the same lady and asked on the off chance about the Fade 4 gel, was amazed when she said £15. Will see how I get on with it and report back, starting using it tomorrow on the red marks that have been here for a few months :)

That's great you got it off eBay for way cheaper. I also would *never* pay $60 for an acne treatment unless it was amazing.

Yeah I have the DDF SPF lotion from the same lady and asked on the off chance about the Fade 4 gel, was amazed when she said £15. Will see how I get on with it and report back, starting using it tomorrow on the red marks that have been here for a few months :)

Hello, wanted to ask about how's DDF lotion working for you(Chloe_1)..I know it's a long time since you posted it but I really need to know since I am on tane too and I need to know how's working for people on tane...

:) I hope you reply ^_^