Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tl0100

regimen didn't work for me.

Hey guys.. I'm new to this board so I don't know if this is what the boards are for.. but I just wanted to share my experience. I got the regimen and the AHA lotion about 4 months ago. Before I started using the regimen I broke out on my chin & around my mouth with medium size zits. I never used to break out anywhere else, just there. After using the regimen I no longer broke out in my usual spots, but those zits were replaced with new break out all over my forehead and nose. these new zits are small, but there's a lot of them. I think it was the BP, which after I kept using & trying to make it heal the break out, things got worse. I stopped using the BP & now all I use is the cleanser and AHA lotion every other day. I still break out but not as much. I was hoping for this to solve all of my problems, but I guess i'll have to keep looking.

has anyone had a similar experience?

One thing I will say is that the AHA has cleared up my back pretty well, but not my chest.

those 'small' zits you are talking about is most likely the purge. You didn't use the AHA lotion right? and also, did you get a bad batch? there was an issue a while back about the batches making skin irritated and red.