Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh my fucking god

I watched the first few seconds and the couldn't stand it

I start to feel his pain, but then I realize that this is beyond my comprehension

son of fuck man, damn

fucking acne, there really needs to be a cure for this shit. this is just horrible

I feel for him, couldnt look after a few seconds, because it reminded me of when my face was like that....I couldnt even see my skin? :(

That was 2 and a bit years ago, it does heal but damn it takes fcukin long!

does anyone know how to contact him? you could tell him a bout this site if he doesnt know.

Hope he heals faster than what i did, and I comend him for going on youtube, i couldnt handle it still cant, so well done there mate, but like i said hope it heals fast for ya. :)

That guy is a legend. How he can keep such a relaxed attitude about it I dont know. And he is very dignified in accepting that it has happened and that there are others who are not so unfortunate to have to breakout like that. He has plucked up the courage to face a camera and show the world what is happening. Amazing. My acne was bad but never that harsh, and I crumbled like a stale cookie. Thats a strong guy there.

Im going to comment on the video. Maybe itll let me post a link to here.

That guy is a legend. How he can keep such a relaxed attitude about it I dont know. And he is very dignified in accepting that it has happened and that there are others who are not so unfortunate to have to breakout like that. He has plucked up the courage to face a camera and show the world what is happening. Amazing. My acne was bad but never that harsh, and I crumbled like a stale cookie. Thats a strong guy there.

Im going to comment on the video. Maybe itll let me post a link to here.

I couldnt agree more. :)

aww just watched his other video of him taking his first accutane pill

u hear him say "hope i own this acne crap"

really brave guy for putting this on youtube respect!!

best of luck to him

I've seen a person in real life who had acne as bad as he does, though more cystic. It'll get better, but every second feels like an eternity.

Omg poor guy!!! :(

He definitely seems a lot tougher than I would have been if that had happened to me. I'm sure whatever happens he will make it alright. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

That's some terrible luck with accutane! I can't believe he is so calm about it, like nothing has happened, good for him though! That's how everyone should act.

I'm glad he's still got a sense of humor. Wow. Just...wow. What a horrible reaction he's had. He's so brave to put himself out there like this.

he showed his entire torso and arms, people...watch the whole thing. i think it's important to see it...especially if your acne really bothers you.

I feel so sorry for him. I'm greatful I only have mild acne. I actually saw a kid today whose face looked almost as bad as that, he was also literally around 3 feet tall and had great difficulty walking. This was on the bus and the driver had to help him get up the stairs. I feel highly empathetic towards the guy in the video and the guy I mentioned.