Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys! I need some help/advice with foundation. I'm a guy :whistle: and I've been using my moms (LMAO) Lancome dual-finish pressed powder to "hide" irritation caused by AHA and some red marks. I think I've been doing a good job lol, it's really light so it doesn't completely hide red marks but makes them less red and improves my skin overall complexion(?) ! However I'm afraid, although my mom says it's fine, that it is noticeable. :boohoo:

So do you guys have any advice when applying pressed powder to avoid over doing or how to correctly apply it and stuff like that. Also I'm applying it really early in the morning, like at 6:30AM, so there is little natural light available and I'm wondering if it looks good under artificial light, will it look good in natural light too?

Thanks a lot!!!! Good night. :wacko:

Guest veganwithacne

Maybe try using a soft powder brush to blend it a bit in areas where pressed powder tends to apply heavy (for me it is between the brows and temples).

Unfortunately, makeup always looks so much better in artificial light than in natural light. I usually check mine when I get into the car because the sun is out then and blend any off areas with a brush. For me it is usually blush that I put on too dark in the artificial light, but you don't have to worry about that. ;)