Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyaawhatsupp

Gorgeous and Happy With Acne

I'm just posting this because you can be beautiful and still have acne. I have seen many people with acne that I find beautiful just because they don't let it stop them from being their beautiful selves. Don't let acne bother you, know that everything will get better. And if it's not better, then it's obviously not the end.

I constantly feel down and hideous. I hid out instead of having fun. I care what people think of me. I mean, it's instinctual to care what people think about you, but taking it too far, like what many of us do, is what hurts us. Saying to yourself, "nothing will get better" and "i am so ugly" everyday is doing you such harm. You'll actually start to believe that. When, on the other hand, if you tell yourself that you are beautiful, you will believe it, and others will too.

So, tomorrow wake up and tell yourself how much you love yourself and how beautiful you are. Once you feel good, others will see you shine.

Edited by heyaawhatsupp

I said a boomshackalacka brah :hifive: ...ive never let acne or my massive scars get in the way of living life.

it makes my fuck with my life because i see all the girls at school and a year ago i had not even 1 pimple than this fckin BP fcked me .........thats why i have a habit of walking around with my hand on my face its fcked..........

great post! it's really all about your personality anyway
I beg to differ... Appearance plays a HUGE role. Acne is just not acceptable to me, I need to get rid of it. Stop lying to yourselves guys, you can pretend acne is not a big deal all you want but in the end it's still killing us on the inside. Maybe it's just me because my face hurts all the time and it was very oily too (I'm on accutane now though).