Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shoni

acne...mild/moderate/severe/body acne HELLLP!!!

WELL I HAVE ALWAYS HAD ACNE :( BUT RECENTLY I MOVED FROM CALIFORNIA TO KANSAS FOR SCHOOL AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN WORSE!!! :wall: ...I'LL ALWAYS BEEN A CONFIDENT PERSON BUT BEHIND THE CONFIDENCE I STILL HAVE MY SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES!!AND NOW THAT MY ACNE HAS GOTTEN WORSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO. I KNOW THAT IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CLIMATE CHANGE BECAUSE ITS SO HUMID HERE BUT I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!IM USING CLEAN AND ADVANTAGE AND WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING MY FACE LOOKS FINE TIL ABOUT 2OCLOCK. THE BREAK OUTS COME RIGHT BACK SOMETIMES EVEN WORSE THAT BEFORE!!I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO ABOUT THIS! IF I SHOULD USE A DIFFERENT REGIMEN OR WHAT? I CANT THESE BREAKOUTS MUCH LONGER! PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!

OH YEAH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION MY BODY ACNE. THAT SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN ALOT WORSE THAN BEFORE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR USE ABOUT THAT!

:doh::(

There are many many things someone with your skin could try. I've been using the DKR for roughly four years now - http://www.acne.org/regimen.html

We also have very active forums devoted to treatments using over the counter topical creams and washes, diet and holistic health, and many prescription treatments as well.

Moreover, just know that you are *not alone*. Every one of us is here because our skin took us the breaking point. Dan has a forum specifically designed to talk about the emotional ups and downs that come with acne, so know that you can talk about it here, too. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Emotional...ogical-f10.html

Welcome, and please, keep sharing, we are listening.