Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yummymummy

HELP!! Getting married in 10 weeks and still breaking out

Hiya please can youhelp me. I have been onDifferin for 7 weeks and i am still breking out. Its made my skin much worse, but im still sticking with it. I also started 2 weeks ago using BP in the morning and usinga moisturiser with jojo oil.

Im getting really worried now it wont settle down in time for the wedding :( Im tempted to stop using differin as i dont want to be still breaking out due to thedifferin

Should i try facials, or maybe an antibiotic that wont cause a breakout,or maybe trying somethinglike ancezine as well.

Im so sad :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. I got married in November, clear skin back then but ever since I stopped birth control pills, my skin went CRAZY. Since this is an important event coming up, I would consider laser treatment. It's expensive but works with over 85% of cases. Right now I am using ISOLAZ (isolaz.com) and today had my 5th treatment.... you can do it weekly, so after 4-6 laser treatments it should improve.... I would look at the website ASAP and see if there is an isolaz provider near you. I only have acne on my chin area and it costs me $100 per treatment. Not cheap but worth it, in my opinion. Best of luck!!

thanks for your help. I phoned them today and there isnt one inWales, so im gonna try and research another type of laser treatment. Many Thanks agian and wish me luck xx

thanks for your help. I phoned them today and there isnt one inWales, so im gonna try and research another type of laser treatment. Many Thanks agian and wish me luck xx

Yes laser is a good choice, no matter what type. It works for many types of acne, I truly hope it works for you!!

I would like to help you out in your time of need. For starters, I know how you feel about the Differin...it takes forever to see any results. However, patience is needed to use this since it even says in the product instructions that you may not see any results for about 8-10 weeks. Also, there are other factors which can mess with results you have as well. Since there are alot of factors, I'm just going to ask you some questions, if you do not mind.

1. How often do you use Differin (once a night, once every other day, etc...)?

2. What other products are you using along with Differin (cleanser, moisturizer, etc...)?

I know I may sound awkward, but if I know how your using your Differin, I could try to help you more. I use Differin as well, and still I'm trying different ways to figure it out...

Should i try facials, or maybe an antibiotic that wont cause a breakout,or maybe trying somethinglike ancezine as well.

Hiya thanks for your help.

I was using differin every Night.

In the morning i was using BP After my face wash and i am using the acne.org moisturiser withjojoba oil mixed in.

I have had a week off now from differin after 8 weeks of using it..as i am geting desperate and may have to try another regime. Really dont know whether ornot to go bak to it.

Im considering using Clerogen system,andmaybe accupuncture. Im so upset x