Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rjhdsa

is Dan's AHA supposed to help with flat brown spots?

so since I've been on the Regimen for a couple of months now, my major inflamed acne has gone down, i still get the occasional few pimples here and there, but my main problem right now is clusters of dark brown spots from where i used to have acne.

These brown spots are clustered together, and are completely flat (i can't feel them at all), but are noticeable on my face because i have kinda light skin. i've been trying Dan's AHA+ lotion for about the past week and it doesn't seem like the brown spots are getting lighter.

has anyone else had these flat dark brown spots, and what did you use to treat them?

should i try Dan's AHA+ with something else to see if the spots lighten quicker?

thanks

i've been trying Dan's AHA+ lotion for about the past week and it doesn't seem like the brown spots are getting lighter.

There lies the problem. you expected results after a week or so. i wouldn't expect immediated results unless you do several peels. anyways, you should wait at least a month before actually seeing results. should really take before/after pics so have some objective measure, instead of your eyes.

and yes, aha helps w/ all types of hyperpigmentation, brown,red,pink marks, etc.